- Multiple Page Forms. Forms can now be split into multiple pages.
- Skip/Branching Logic. Skip to a page or set of pages based on a user's response.
- Billing system updates including monthly emailed receipts.
- Major hardware/software upgrades. We are presently running at less than 10% utilization of our resources during peak usage periods.
- New pricing and service levels for all account types.
- We now accept Discover Card in addition to Visa, Master Card and American Express for credit card payments.
- Four new item types have been added. These are "grid" item types that allow grids/matrix input type questions. See grid example.
- Numerous enhancements to make the site easier to use including improved messages and help text.
- We now accept American Express in addition to Visa and Master Card for credit card payments.
- Pop-up informational (help) windows can now be added for every form item. This enables detailed instructions to be added without making a form unnecessarily hard to read. A icon is placed next to the item and when clicked opens up a pop-up window with your informational text.
- The width in columns can now be specified for radio/check item types presented in a grid. This means you control how many columns wide the grid is that displays possible choices.
- Additional server capacity and load-balancing added.
- Improved account management including credit card update, yearly renewal, service changes, account cancellation.
- Improved result searching.
- Enhancements to support Netscape 6.
- Enhancements to attachments/file upload.
- Improved results section.
- Asterisks can now be used to indicate required items.
- Minor bug fixes, navigation changes, performance upgrades.
- A separate dedicated server is now setup for high volume survey customers generating > 50,000 responses a day.
- Partnership with email mailing service gives us the capability to email up to 5 million surveys an hour. We do not support SPAM or UCE.